The 5-piece VacSy® Mini Set is intended for individuals, or new users who want to experience the benefits of vacuum sealing for the first time. Whereas the VacSy® Family Set and Standard Set are combined to cover most food vacuum packing needs, the Mini Set is a more affordable option but with fewer container options. Preserve the freshness of food for up to 5 times longer than in normal refrigerator conditions - in a natural and healthy way.
VACSY®: FOR SAVING FOOD, TIME AND MONEY
The 5-piece VacSy® Mini Set includes three different glass containers of varying sizes, 2 bottle caps and the VacSy® pump which draws out excess air from the state-of-the-art containers radically slowing food spoilage. It is possible to prepare a few meals at the weekend and enjoy them safely and quickly during the working week by storing them in the Mini Set glass containers. Vegetables, fruit, meats, fish, poultry and many other food types can also last up to five times longer on the shelf or in the refrigerator by using the glass containers in conjunction with the VacSy® pump. Keep food fresh, lock-in nutrients and flavour with the VacSy® Mini Set.
- Healthy: preserves vitamins and nutrients;
- Natural: no additives used;
- Effective: food lasts 3-5 times longer;
- Money-Saving: reduces food waste;
- Cook less often, but still have delicious and healthy meals ready to be enjoyed;
- A longer life for your food, a healthy life for you.
VacSy® Mini Set - 5 Pieces
Gross weight [lbs]
Net weight [lbs]
Set for vacuum packaging and food storage
10,6 x 10,6 - height 16,5 in
HOME ART. & SALES SERVICES AG, Sihleggstrasse 23, 8832 Wollerau-Switzerland
* VS-P – VacSy® Vacuum Pump * VS-011-15 - Glass container 5,9 x 5,9 x h. 3,3 in, vol. 0,3 US gal * VS-011-19 - Glass container 7,5 x 7,5 x h. 3,7 in vol. 0,6 US gal * VS-011-22 Glass container 8,7 x 8,7 x h. 4,1 in, vol. 1 US gal * VS-016 - Bottle caps – 2 pieces * User Manual * Warranty
Declaration of Conformity concerning the Regulation (EC) Nº1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food which – when used properly – do not release any substances harmful to health