As soon as fall settles in we start craving anything that has pumpkin
in it. Our aromatic mini pumpkin pies hit the spot and pair perfectly with your morning Ze-presso coffee.
We decorated ours in the spirit of Halloween, but feel free to be creative.
The new Ze-presso Trend espresso machine takes your morning coffee ritual to the next level. Simply put in one our Italian blend capsules, choose what type of coffee you would like and push start!
In our next fall-inspired recipe we’ll show to make delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte’s using the Ze-presso Trend, so stay tuned!
INGREDIENTS (yields 20)
• 200 g almond flour
• 300 g all-purpose flour
• 100 g coconut sugar
• 250 g butter
• 2 eggs
• 250 g pumpkin puree
• 120 g cream cheese
• 2 tbsp. honey
• Approx. 5 tbsp. flour
• 1 egg
• ½ tsp. cinnamon
• ½ tsp. nutmeg
• ¼ tsp. ground clove
• ¼ tsp. ground ginger
For the filling
• In a bowl mix the pumpkin puree, cream cheese, honey and egg
• Once combined, add the flour and spices and mix (Add the flour gradually as needed, the mixture shouldn’t be too thick – see picture above)
For the dough
• Add both types of flour, as well as the salt and coconut sugar, and mix
• Add butter in small cubes and mix by hand until the mixture is evenly grainy
• Add eggs, as needed, and mix to make the dough
• Separate the dough into 3 or 4 parts and roll out to a thickness of 1-2 cm
• Wrap in foil and leave in fridge for 30 minutes
• After the dough has chilled, roll out and cut out pumpkin shapes
• Add in about a tbsp. of the filling, then place another a dough pumpkin over. Press together edges with a fork to seal
• Bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown
• Serve with Ze-presso coffee