Sweet and spicy, the best of both worlds. The combination of sweet potatoes, spicy yogurt sauce and fresh mint
in this recipe provides just that. If you’re a fan of explosive flavors this dish is sure to be a favorite in your Thanksgiving spread.
The star here is the sweet potato
. An incredibly healthy root vegetable, it’s packed with vitamin B6, which is essential for heart health, and vitamin C, which strengthens our immune systems and acts as an antioxidant. Vitamins A and E are plentiful too, as well potassium and magnesium, making sweet potato an excellent addition to your winter diet.
As always, we’ve prepared this meal in Zepter Masterpiece Cookware
, which allows for cooking at low temperatures without the addition of any water, oils or fats during the cooking process. Each piece of cookware is constructed from superior 316-L stainless steel that doesn’t produce any toxins substances.
- Cut the sweet potato into larger slices (without removing the skin) and bake in oven for 40 mins. Turn the pan halfway through to ensure even cooking
- Finely chop the chili pepper, zest half a lemon, then squeeze it for the juice
- Mix the chopped chili, lemon zest, juice, a pinch of salt and a few drops of olive oil into the yogurt
- On Royal Gold Bordeaux porcelain, plate the yogurt sauce first, then the sweet potatoes. Garnish with toasted sesame, fresh mint leaves and some chopped chili pepper
- Finish with a pinch with a few drops of olive oil