The combination of sweet pears
, fresh greens and crumbly blue cheese
might be familiar but how about adding a gorgeous hazelnut dressing? The perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving dinner, this dish takes almost no time to make yet provides an explosion of flavors and colors that’s sure to have your guests asking for seconds.
INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
- 1 handful toasted hazelnuts
For the dressing:
- In a Quadra casserole dish, melt butter and honey. Once it starts to simmer add sliced pears and the juice of 1 grapefruit
- Let caramelize for 3-4 minutes, then remove from heat
- For the dressing, use the MixSy to blend the hazelnuts until a paste-like consistency is reached. Once you have a paste, add the remaining ingredients for the dressing to the MixSy container and mix until combined
- Arrange the salad on a Royal Gold Bordeaux porcelain plate and layer the pears over top
- Garnish with pomegranate, crumbled blue cheese, chopped hazelnuts and dress with the hazelnut vinaigrette
Tip: Store any leftover dressing in a VacSy container for up to one week!