If ever there was a dish that was surefire to be a crowd pleaser, it would be the burger. With endless ways to dress it, top it and season it how could one ever get bored? We created a recipe for a classic beef burger, as well as for a curry spiced chicken burger ideal for those looking for something a little bit different.
Build additional flavor by dressing the buns with homemade guacamole, mango chutney or mayonnaise and add crunchiness with your choice of fresh veggies. Camembert cheese adds the final touch with a creamy, earthy flavor and voilà! The perfect burger is created.
Thanks to Zepter Masterpiece Cookware
we were able to grill our burgers at low heat, without adding any oil or fat to the pan, preserving maximum flavor and quantity.
If you’ve ever noticed your meats shrinking in the pan as they cook, it’s the result of cooking at high temperatures, seasoning with salt during preparation and frying in oils or fats. What that leads to is a staggering 30% decrease in food! Zepter’s innovative triple-layer accuthermal bottom accumulates energy in the bottom of the pan, allowing you to prepare foods at significantly lower temperatures, ensuring your proteins don’t shrink and lowering fat content in beef by 67% and in chicken by 51%!
- Fresh veggies of your choice
- Mix ground beef, cured beef, pepper and chili in one mixing bowl and ground chicken, curry, pesto and pepper in another mixing bowl
- Shape separate mixtures into burger patties
- Cook at low heat 195°F for 10 minutes per side
- Spread mango chutney, mayonnaise or guacamole on one side of the burger buns, add the patties and top with camembert cheese and fresh veggies of your choice
- Serve on Felix Zepter cutting board
Chef Petra Geric