If you have pescatarians, vegans or vegetarians coming over for Christmas dinner
this year find inspiration in the simple, yet flavorful recipes we’ve created for our Christmas menu with the help of Zepter Masterpiece Cookware.
You’ll find a recipe for whole grilled salmon fillet
, a perfect addition to your Feast of Seven Fishes dinner, or a showstopping main dish on Christmas day if your guests aren’t meat-eaters. Vegan dishes potatoes and chard and guacamole act as the perfect sides, while wintery greens with dried cranberries and nuts add a dose of freshness.
Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about dessert. Keep an eye on our next blogpost for our recipe for vegan Christmas pudding!
We prepared this entire Christmas menu without using any additional water, oil or fats during the cooking process – and you can too.
Thanks to the masterful design and use of superior 316-L stainless steel
in Zepter Masterpiece Cookware
we’re able to cook without worrying about foods to sticking to and tarnishing our pans. Cook potatoes without water and grill fish without oil for maximum nutrient retention, then drizzle with olive oil and other seasonings after the cooking process has finished to add additional flavor, while maintaining the integrity of your ingredients.
Let the holiday feasting begin!
For the salmon fillet
- 1 whole salmon fillet (about 2.2 lb.)
- 2 tsp. finely chopped parsley
For the Chard and Potatoes
For the guacamole
For the salad
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- De-bone the salmon fillet, if necessary
- Cook for 20 minutes at 195°F, covered without adding any oil or water to the pan
- While the salmon cooks, combine finely chopped parsley, dill, garlic, the mustard, honey, lemon juice, pepper and olive oil in a small bowl
- Once the salmon is cooked, place it on a Zepter Black & White oval serving plate. Discard the lime rounds and dill and dress the salmon with the marinade you just made
- Garnish with fresh lime rounds and a few fresh sprigs of dill
- For the guacamole, place all the ingredients in the MixSy container and blend until smooth
Chard and Potatoes
- For the chard and potatoes first peel the potatoes, then cut them into cubes and place in a bowl of cold water
- Chop the opinions and cut the chard into strips
- Pat the potatoes dry and then place into a Zepter Masterpiece Z-1620 pot with the onions. Turn on the induction plate to 195°F and cook for about 15 minutes, covered
- After 15 minutes, remove the lid
- Add the chard to a Zepter Masterpiece Z-S20 strainer and stack on top of the potatoes to utilize the Zepter Masterpiece Cookware stacking system for steam cooking
- Turn the heat up to 250°F and cook for 5 minutes, then turn off the induction plate and let sit for 5 more minutes
- In a Zepter Black and White serving bowl, combine the potatoes and chard and season with lemon juice, pepper and olive oil
Salad with Cranberries and Nuts
- For the salad, combine the greens, sliced apple, dried cranberries and nuts in a serving bowl.
- Make a dressing using the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard and use to season the salad